You can use HelpCrunch as one place to receive your incoming support emails from your customers and send replies back to them right from your HelpCrunch account. To do that, you’ll have to set up email forwarding from your support mailbox to your HelpCrunch agent email that you used on sign up or when invited as an agent.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can do it:
- Open your support mailbox and go to email account settings.
- Enable email forwarding to your HelpCrunch agent email. It has the following form email@example.com. For example, if a domain is business.helpcrunch.com and agent name is John Doe, the email to redirect will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depending on your email server you may or may not receive a confirmation message in your HelpCrunch account. go to All Chats to see if there is a message there. If so, please follow the instruction in the message to confirm the email forwarding.
Once it’s done all new messages will be automatically forwarded to your HelpCrunch account and appear as new chats in your HelpCrunch account, where you can send replies back to your customers using Send by Email option. It is possible to set an alias for a sender’s name and email. To do this, go to My Account tab and change Email Address field to your support mailbox. This email will be shown to your customers when you reach them via email.
You can connect HelpCrunch to Slack and get notifications in a chosen channel whenever a customer hits you a message. These real-time alerts won’t let you miss any important conversations and leads.
This is how you can integrate Slack in 30 seconds:
- Log in to your HelpCrunch account, go to Settings, and choose Integrations in the left-hand column.
- Click Add to Slack in the MANAGE INTEGRATIONS section that appears.
- You’ll be redirected to the Slack website, where you’ll need to do a couple of further steps. First, write your Slack team name and click Continue.
- Fill in the form with your Slack credentials.
- Next, select the channel where you want to receive HelpCrunch notifications. We recommend creating a separate slack channel for that.
- Now, click the green Authorize button to complete the integration.
Perfect! You’ll stay updated about incoming messages in HelpCrunch without having to switch between windows and accounts.
With Fluid App, you can make HelpCrunch look like a genuine Mac desktop application, so you can directly launch it from your desktop, Dock or Launchpad without sifting through different tabs in your browser.
Integrating Fluid with HelpCrunch is a piece of cake – just follow a couple of quick and easy steps.
If you’re new to Fluid, first install it in two clicks. If you use it already, jump to Creating a HelpCrunch app section below.
- Go to Fluid App and download the free version.
- Install Fluid and move it to your Applications folder. To make it appear in Dock, just drag and drop it there.
Creating a HelpCrunch app
- Launch Fluid and fill in the form below. Write HelpCrunch’s URL and name, and choose the Applications folder for saving your HelpCrunch Fluid app. Now, click Other from the drop-down menu and upload HelpCrunch icon to Fluid.
- To complete the process, click Create.
Wohoo! You’re all set! HelpCrunch is now available to you as a standalone application.
You can launch HelpCrunch anytime from your desktop, Dock or Launchpad – it will be always on hand.