You can add the HelpCrunch SDK to your Android application with the Gradle build system.
1. Add the following code to your app/build.gradle file:
2. For the next step, you'll need the Android Initialization Code. You can copy this code from the apps list in your HelpCrunch account (Settings→ Set up & Customize → Android APPs → Your app name → Android Initialization Code).
1. Initialize Helpcrunch in your custom application class with your Android Initialization Code:
HelpCrunch.initialize(application, YOUR_HELPCRUNCH_SUBDOMAIN, YOUR_APP_ID, YOUR_APP_SECRET);
2. After SDK initialization, call the showChatScreen helper method in HelpCrunch in order to show a chat screen to your app users:
3. After you have called the method, the HelpCrunch chat widget will look like this in your app: