1. First of all, go to the Apple Developer portal to the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles
2. Then, click on Create a New Certificate
3. Here you need to select Apple Push Notification service SSL (Sandbox & Production)
4. Next, select your app from the drop-down list and click on Continue
5. On next screen you need to upload your CSR file. Here you can find out how to generate one.
6. And finally Download just generated certificate and click on it to import it the Keychain.
7. Last thing to do you need generate .p12 certificate and upload it to our portal.
For that: open keychain and find Apple Push Services certificate with your App Id
Right-click on it and select Export
Enter certificate name, password and click Save. Thats all, now you just need to upload it to the HelpCrunch web dashboard settings -> iOS apps