You can connect HelpCrunch to Slack and get notifications in a chosen channel whenever a customer hits you a message. These real-time alerts won’t let you miss any important conversations and leads.
This is how you can integrate Slack in 30 seconds:
1. Log in to your HelpCrunch account, go to Settings, and choose Integrations in the left-hand column.
2. Click Add to Slack in the MANAGE INTEGRATIONS section that appears.
3. You’ll be redirected to the Slack website, where you’ll need to do a couple of further steps. First, write your Slack team name and click Continue.
4. Fill in the form with your Slack credentials.
5. Next, select the channel where you want to receive HelpCrunch notifications. We recommend creating a separate slack channel for that. Hit "Allow"
And you're done with the set up!
Next time someone writes to the chat, your team will reseive such notifications in a separate slack channel.